Position posted: July 31, 2014
Number of positions available: 1
DelRentals, a division of TRIDEL is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist. The successful candidate will be passionate about digital marketing and technology. The candidate will be responsible for the development, implementation and optimization of Web Marketing and Social Media campaigns.
- Write/ produce/edit/ review/ publish creative copy including page content, meta tags, page titles and descriptions
- Execute digital asset and technical optimization
- Maintain website and perform highly detailed audits to identify issues and ensure the site is properly constructed to maximize search engine visibility
- Measure and report SEO KPI’s on current and new initiatives
- Engage in inbound and outbound link placement and off-site high quality back link building
- Grow and optimize our keywords portfolio through testing with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative key-wording, etc.
- Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics based on Google Analytics data to demonstrate measurable results and make suggestions for click-through and conversion rates optimization
- Conduct ongoing (competition & industry) analysis to provide key insights regarding current and future trends in digital marketing
- Develop and manage On and Off-Site SEO strategies to drive traffic to our online properties
- Develop high quality link strategies through social media, internal web properties, and outreach
- Other duties, as required
- Write/ produce/edit/ review digital content and manage distribution
- Manage presence in social networking sites
- External benchmarking to identify best in class social media tools
- Optimize Social Media campaigns using the Bid Management tool
- Manage a Blogger outreach program and build an active brand ambassador network
- Become an advocate of the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
Desired Skills and Experience
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Innovative, self-starter, able to work with limited supervision
- Proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects at a high standard while meeting deadlines
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to jump from analytic to creative mindset
- Exceptional copy writing, proof-reading and editorial skills
- Willingness to take on challenges and to learn
- 2+ years of experience in search engine optimization
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing
- 1+ years Experienced in copywriting for online communities
- Post- secondary diploma or degree in digital marketing/ communications/ advertising or related field
- Proven experience in playing a supporting role in the planning, execution and analyzing of website, email, social, SEM/SEO initiatives
- Web analytics and reporting tools required (e.g Google Analytics, Hubspot, Moz, Raven)
- Experience with content management systems and responsive sites
- Understanding of key industry metrics (CPC, CTR, Conversion Rate, etc.) and variables (Quality Score) and the ability to recognize how they impact the business
- PPC optimization techniques (ROI / CPA / CPL / Impression Share)
- Knowledge of marketing in Google i.e. Places, G+ Local, G+ Business Pages, YouTube & Video SEO, Social SEO, Press Releases, Schema (Rich Snippets), etc.
- Background in Landing Page Optimization
- Experience of A/B testing and conversion rate optimization
- Experience in managing Social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pintrest, Tumblr and Google+
Nice to Haves
- Understanding of the condominium rental industry
- Work experience in PR
Please send your resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest but only those considered for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
BECAUSE OF THE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS WE RECEIVE, APPLICATIONS TO MORE THAN TWO POSITIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND RESULT IN DELETION OF ALL YOUR APPLICATIONS AND RESUMES. APPLICATIONS TO TWO OR MORE UNRELATED CAREERS WILL BE DELETED AUTOMATICALLY.
Legal: Please read carefully before submitting
- Postings are not to be construed as offers of employment.
- Tridel has no obligation to reply to inquiries or resume submissions. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Tridel is not responsible for loss or inability to send resumes via the Tridel website.
- Any career posting may be revised or withdrawn at any time without notice.